“Be kind. Be thoughtful. Be genuine. But most of all, Be Thankful!”
Click here for a link to our
As much as I enjoy Thanksgiving dinner I love the season even more! The beautiful colors of fall, the change in weather (I’ll admit that I prefer sweatshirts over tank tops), and the sense of community. I’m so grateful for this small community we have built at Premier. The dancers, families, and teachers have brought me so much joy, happiness, and laughter! Get social and tell us why you are #thankful4dance .
A couple reminders for November:
- The studio will be closed Thursday, November 23rd and Saturday, November 25th
- Harry Potter Social: The Chamber of Secrets will be held Saturday, November 25th from 9am-2pm for children ages 6-11. Check with our front desk for more information.
- Breakfast with Santa, December 16th – students must have a Christmas Shirt, Plain Black Shorts, Tights, and dance shoes
- Pacers Performance, December 27th – students must have a Christmas Shirt, Black Premier Shorts, Tights, White Socks (or holiday socks), and Tennis Shoes (any color or style).
- Princess Mini Camp Tinsel and Tiara’s will be held Saturday, December 23rd from 9am-12pm for princesses ages 3-7. Check with our front desk for more information.
- Save the date for this years recital “Heart of a Champion” on Saturday, June 23rd
Congratulations to our Parent Appreciation week drawing Winners! Thanks to all who participated!