“It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy.”
Click here for a link to our
Halloween has passed and before we know it the New Year will be upon us. But this November I feel it is important for me to slow down and to be truly grateful for all I have. This studio, its families, and my dancers have brought many joys into my life and I am so very grateful for each and every one of you!
A couple reminders for November:
- The studio will be closed Thursday, November 24th and Saturday, November 26th
- Black Friday Drop-N-Shop Camp will be held Friday, November 25th from 9am-2pm for children ages 3-8. Check with our front desk for more information.
- Breakfast with Santa, December 10th – students must have a Christmas Shirt, Plain Black Shorts, Tights, and dance shoes
- Pacers Performance, December 22nd – students must have a Christmas Shirt, Black Premier Shorts, Tights, White Socks, and Tennis Shoes (any color or style)
- Princess Mini Camp Tinsel and Tiara’s will be held Saturday, December 17th from 9am-12pm for princesses ages 3-7. Check with our front desk for more information.
- Save the date for this years recital “Born to Rock-N-Roll” on Saturday, June 24th
Congratulations to our Parent Appreciation week drawing Winners! Thanks to all who participated!