“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go” – Dr. Seuss
Summer has gone by so quickly and the school year is under way. I love to see the excitement on the young dancers faces as they prepare for a year full of learning and laughter. Here is our August Newsletter and a couple of reminders:
- Students should come to class prepared to learn which means its important that they visit the restroom before class begins, come dressed in the appropriate apparel (see the dress code in our newsletter), and follow the rules of the classroom.
- Check out our Premier Academy store for all your apparel needs.
- Stay hydrated this dance season! Water bottles can be purchased for $1 in our lobby.
- Shoe orders will be placed the first week of every month. If your child has outgrown last years dance shoes see the receptionist so an order can be placed. Looking for a good place to sell last years shoes? We have a supply of gently used apparel. Funds received from items sold will be credited to your account.
- Tuition is due the first week of the month
- Premier Academy loves referrals! Send us a dancer and earn a one time credit to your account. For more information see our receptionist
- Premier Academy will be placing an order for Premier Academy warm-ups. If your dancer is interested in showing her studio spirit (or has outgrown her old one) see our receptionist.
Lastly, I would like to congratulate our Premier Academy teachers on earning the 2015 Best of Avon award for dance instruction. You are truly inspiring men and women!