“Friends are the family you choose”
Click here for a link to our
Studio will be closed Saturday, September 2nd and Monday, September 4th in observation of Labor Day!
Here are a few important reminders for the month:
- Fee’s are due the first week of the month
- Bring a Friend Week – September 25th-28th
- Avon Heritage Parade – September 30th
- Premier is currently selling our warm-ups.
Stop by the front desk to see about purchasing one of these great jackets or pants. Each jacket will be personalized with the dancers name and come with a full sequin logo on the back. Orders must be placed by September 30
- New Lyrical Class coming soon!
- We will soon begin addressing student dress code. Stop into our Premier store for all your dress code needs:
- ALL GENRES
No jewelry or fancy headbands!
No baggy sweatshirts/jackets!
Appropriate style dance shoes!
Tights and dance leotard or dance separates (non-color specific)
Hair pulled back or in a bun
Students may wear shorts or appropriate dance pants
Dance leotard or dance separates (non-color specific)
Hair pulled back in a low ponytail or bun
Students may wear shorts or short pants
Students may bring a t-shirt for spotting
Ballet Pink tights
Levels 1-2 – Pink leotard
Levels 3-4 – Burgundy leotard
Levels 5 and up – Black leotard
Hair must be in a bun
Dancers may add a black or pink ballet skirt, tutu, or ballet brief
- ALL GENRES