“Teaching is the act of sharking the knowledge we have been given by others with hope that someday, in some way, it again will be passed on!”
Click here for a link to our
Our teachers have returned from training in California and are excited to hit the road running this dance season. We heard some amazing motivational/inspirational speakers and came away with even more classroom activities/instruction that we can’t wait to share with your dancers! #Back2dance2017 is going to be the best start yet!
Here are a couple of friendly reminders as we begin our new season:
- No food or drink in the classroom (water should be left on the black tiles by the door)
- Personal items should be left with a parent or in your dancers cubby
- Please wear proper classroom attire (for dress code requirements please see our August Newsletter)
- Attendance is a key element to the development of a dancer, if you are going to miss a class please notify staff so we can help you make good use of our makeup policy.
- A positive attitude will do more good for the development of a dancer than just about anything else!! Believe in yourself … we certainly do!!!
- Work hard and HAVE FUN!